Nick: Vineium Doron
Profesja: Paladyn
Server: Guardia
Level: 64

Varkhal (norsman)

W data\npc stwórz plik Varkhal.xmli wpisz tam:

Kod:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<npc name="Varkhal" script="data/npc/scripts/addon.lua" access="5" lookdir="2" autowalk="25">
  <mana now="800" max="800" />
  <health now="200" max="200" />
  <look type="134" head="78" body="88" legs="0" feet="88" addons="3" />
  <parameters>
    <parameter key="message_greet" value="Greetings |PLAYERNAME|. Will you help me? If you do, I'll reward you with nice addons! Just say 'addons' or 'help' if you don't know what to do." />
    <parameter key="module_keywords" value="18" />
    <parameter key="keywords" value="addons;help;citizen;hunter;mage;knight;barbarian;druid;nobleman;warrior;summoner;oriental;wizard;assassin;beggar;pirate;norseman;shaman" />
    <parameter key="keyword_reply1" value="I can give you the first or the second addon for different outfits. They are Citizen, Hunter, Mage, Knight, Barbarian, Druid, Nobleman, Oriental, Summoner, Warrior, Wizard, Assassin, Beggar, Pirate, Shaman, and Norseman addons." />
    <parameter key="keyword_reply2" value="If you need help just say the name of the outfit of the addon you want, for example the 'Citizen' outfit." />
    <parameter key="keyword_reply3" value="The addons I'm currently offering for the Citizen outfit are 'feather hat' and 'backpack' for males and females." />
    <parameter key="keyword_reply4" value="The addons I'm currently offering for the Hunter outfit are 'winged tiara' and 'sniper gloves' for females and 'hooded cloak' and 'sniper gloves' for males." />
    <parameter key="keyword_reply5" value="The addons I'm currently offering for the Mage outfit are 'fluid belt' and 'tiara' for females and 'wand' and 'ferumbras hat' for males." />
    <parameter key="keyword_reply6" value="The addons I'm currently offering for the Knight outfit are 'adorned helmet' and 'sheathed sword' for females and 'horned helmet' and 'sheathed sword' for males." />
    <parameter key="keyword_reply7" value="The addons I'm currently offering for the Barbarian outfit are 'axe' and 'wig' for males and females." />
    <parameter key="keyword_reply8" value="The addons I'm currently offering for the Druid outfit are 'paws' and 'animal fur' for males and females." />
    <parameter key="keyword_reply9" value="The addons I'm currently offering for the Nobleman outfit are 'dress' and 'top hat' for females and 'coat' and 'top hat' for males." />
    <parameter key="keyword_reply10" value="The addons I'm currently offering for the Warrior outfit are 'shoulder spike' and 'legendary sword' for males and females." />
    <parameter key="keyword_reply11" value="The addons I'm currently offering for the Summoner outfit are 'wand' and 'ferumbras' hat' for females and 'fluid belt' and 'cape' for males." />
    <parameter key="keyword_reply12" value="The addons I'm currently offering for the Oriental outfit are 'jewelled belt' and 'veil' for females and 'scimitar' and 'turban' for males." />
    <parameter key="keyword_reply13" value="The addons I'm currently offering for the Wizard outfit are 'wings' and 'snake tiara' for females and 'skull shoulder pad' and 'skull mask' for males." />
    <parameter key="keyword_reply14" value="The addons I'm currently offering for the Assassin outfit are 'headpiece' and 'katana' for males and females." />
    <parameter key="keyword_reply15" value="The addons I'm currently offering for the Beggar outfit are 'necklace' and 'simons staff' for females and 'beard' and 'simons staff' for males." />
    <parameter key="keyword_reply16" value="The addons I'm currently offering for the Pirate outfit are 'sabre' and 'sea hat' for males and females." />
    <parameter key="keyword_reply17" value="The addons I'm currently offering for the Norseman outfit are 'spear' and 'earmuffs' for females and 'spear' and 'hood' for males." />
    <parameter key="keyword_reply18" value="The addons I'm currently offering for the Shaman outfit are 'voodoo mask' and 'voodoo staff' for males and females." />
  </parameters>
</npc>

A w data/npc/scripts stwórz addon.lua i wpisz w niego

Kod:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------ Advanced Addon NPC ------------------------------------
--------------------------------- Script made by jkotni6 -----------------------------------
--------------- Special thanks to: mokerhamer, Xidaozu and Jiddo, deaths'life --------------
------------------------------- Thanks also to everyone else -------------------------------
-------------------------- NPC based on Updated Evolutions V0.7.8 --------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------ Script edited by Ricky Mesny --------------------------------
function getPlayerMoney(cid)
    gold = getPlayerItemCount(cid,2148)
    plat = getPlayerItemCount(cid,2152)*100
    crys = getPlayerItemCount(cid,2160)*10000
    money = gold + plat + crys
    return money
end

local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

-- OTServ event handling functions start
function onCreatureAppear(cid)                npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)             npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink()                         npcHandler:onThink() end
-- OTServ event handling functions end

function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
    if(npcHandler.focus ~= cid) then
        return false
    end

local addonItem = 'Sorry, you don\'t have the items I requested.'        -- what will the NPC say if you don't have the items he wants
    local addonHave = 'Sorry, you already have this addon.'                    -- what will the NPC say if you already have that addon
    local addonPremium = 'Sorry, you need a premium account to get addons.'    -- what will the NPC say if you aren't a premium player
    local addonGive = 'Here you are.'                                        -- what will the NPC say if he gives you the addon
    local djinnStorage = 123456                                                -- djinn quest storage value
    local useDjinn = false                                                    -- true/false

if msgcontains(msg, 'backpack') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 128) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 128) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 136) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 136) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5878) >= 100 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me 100 minotaur leathers?')
                    talkState = 1
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have 100 minotaur leathers.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 1 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5878) >= 100 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5878,100) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 128, 1)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 136, 1)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'feather hat') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 128) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 128) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 136) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 136) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5890) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5902) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2480) >= 1 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me 100 chicken feathers, 50 honeycombs and a legion helmet?')
                    talkState = 2
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have 100 chicken feathers, 50 honeycombs and a legion helmet.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 2 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5890) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5902) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2480) >= 1 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5890,100) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5902,50) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,2480,1) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 128, 2)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 136, 2)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'winged tiara') or msgcontains(msg, 'hooded cloak') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 129) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 129) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 137) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 137) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5947) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5876) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5948) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5891) >= 5 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5887) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5888) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5889) >= 1 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me the engraved crossbow, 100 lizard leathers, 100 red dragon leather, 5 enchanted chicken wings, royal, hell and draconian steel?')
                    talkState = 3
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have the engraved crossbow, 100 lizard leathers, 100 red dragon leather, 5 enchanted chicken wings, royal, hell and draconian steel.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 3 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5947) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5876) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5948) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5891) >= 5 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5887) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5888) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5889) >= 1 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5947,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5876,100) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5948,100) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5891,5) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5887,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5888,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5889,1) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 129, 1)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 137, 2)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'sniper gloves') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 129) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 129) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 137) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 137) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5875) >= 1 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me the sniper gloves?')
                    talkState = 4
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have the sniper gloves.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 4 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5875) >= 1 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5875,1) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 129, 2)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 137, 1)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'sheathed sword') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 131) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 131) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 139) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 139) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5892) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5880) >= 100 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me the chunk of crude iron and 100 iron ores?')
                    talkState = 5
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have a chunk of crude iron and 100 iron ores.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 5 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5892) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5880) >= 100 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5892,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5880,100) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 131, 1)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 139, 1)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'horned helmet') or msgcontains(msg, 'adorned helmet') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 131) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 131) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 139) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 139) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5893) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5924) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5885) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5887) >= 1 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me 100 behemoth fangs, the damaged steel helmet, warrior\'s sweat and royal steel?')
                    talkState = 6
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have 100 behemoth fangs, the damaged steel helmet, warrior\'s sweat and royal steel.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 6 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5893) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5924) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5885) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5887) >= 1 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5893,100) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5924,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5885,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5887,1) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 131, 2)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 139, 2)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'axe') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 143) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 143) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 147) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 147) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5880) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5892) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5893) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5876) >= 50 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me 100 iron ores, 1 chunk of crude iron, 50 behemoth fangs and 50 lizard leathers?')
                    talkState = 7
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have 100 iron ores, 1 chunk of crude iron, 50 behemoth fangs and 50 lizard leathers.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 7 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5880) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5892) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5893) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5876) >= 50 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5880,100) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5892,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5893,50) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5876,50) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 143, 1)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 147, 1)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'wig') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 143) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 143) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 147) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 147) ~= 3 then
                if useDjinn == true then
                    djinn = getPlayerStorageValue(uid,djinnStorage)
                else
                    djinn = 1
                end 
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5884) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5885) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5911) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5910) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5886) >= 10 and djinn == 1 then
                    if useDjinn == true then
                        djinnText = ' Also did you do the djinn quest?'
                    else
                        djinnText = ''
                    end
                    selfSay('Did you bring me the fighting spirit, the warrior\'s sweat, 50 red pieces of cloth, 50 green pieces of cloth and 10 spider silk yarns?' .. djinnText)
                    talkState = 8
                else
                    if useDjinn == true then
                        djinnText = ' Also please make sure that you do the djinn quest.'
                    else
                        djinnText = ''
                    end
                    selfSay('Come back when you have the fighting spirit, the warrior\'s sweat, 50 red pieces of cloth, 50 green pieces of cloth and 10 spider silk yarns.' .. djinnText)
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 8 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5884) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5885) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5911) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5910) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5886) >= 10 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5884,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5885,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5911,50) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5910,50) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5886,10) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 143, 2)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 147, 2)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'bear paws') or msgcontains(msg, 'paws') or msgcontains(msg, 'paw') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 144) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 144) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 148) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 148) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5897) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5896) >= 50 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me 50 wolf paws and 50 bear paws?')
                    talkState = 9
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have 50 wolf paws and 50 bear paws.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 9 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5897) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5896) >= 50 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5897,50) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5896,50) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 144, 1)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 148, 1)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'animal fur') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 144) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 144) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 148) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 148) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5937) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5939) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5906) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5942) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5940) >= 1 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me a Griffinclaw flower sample, water from the hydra island, 100 demon dusts, a blessed wooden stake and Ceiron\'s wolf tooth chain?')
                    talkState = 10
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have a Griffinclaw flower sample, water from the hydra island, 100 demon dusts, a blessed wooden stake and Ceiron\'s wolf tooth chain.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 10 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5937) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5939) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5906) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5942) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5940) >= 1 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5937,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5939,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5906,100) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5942,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5940,1) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 144, 2)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 148, 2)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'coat') or msgcontains(msg, 'dress') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 132) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 132) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 140) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 140) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerMoney(cid) >= 150000 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me 150000 gold?')
                    talkState = 11
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have 150000 gold.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 11 then
            if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,150000) then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 132, 1)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 140, 1)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'top hat') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 132) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 132) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 140) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 140) ~= 3 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me 150000 gold?')
                    talkState = 12
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have 150000 gold.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 12 then
            if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,150000) then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 132, 2)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 140, 2)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'scimitar') or msgcontains(msg, 'jewelled belt') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 146) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 146) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 150) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 150) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5945) >= 1 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me the mermaid comb?')
                    talkState = 13
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have the mermaid comb.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 13 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5945) >= 1 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5945,1) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 146, 1)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 150, 1)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'turban') or msgcontains(msg, 'veil') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 146) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 146) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 150) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 150) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5883) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5895) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5891) >= 2 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5912) >= 100 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me 100 ape furs, 100 fish fins, 2 enchanted chicken wings and 100 blue pieces of cloth?')
                    talkState = 14
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have 100 ape furs, 100 fish fins, 2 enchanted chicken wings and 100 blue pieces of cloth.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 14 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5883) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5895) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5891) >= 2 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5912) >= 100 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5883,100) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5895,100) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5891,2) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5912,100) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 146, 2)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 150, 2)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'shoulder spike') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 134) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 134) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 142) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 142) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5925) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5899) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5884) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5919) >= 1 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me 100 hardened bones, 100 turtle shells, fighting spirit and a dragon claw?')
                    talkState = 15
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have 100 hardened bones, 100 turtle shells, fighting spirit and a dragon claw.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 15 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5925) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5899) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5884) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5919) >= 1 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5925,100) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5899,100) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5884,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5919,1) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 134, 1)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 142, 1)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'legendary sword') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 134) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 134) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 142) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 142) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5887) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5880) >= 100 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me 100 iron ores and royal steel?')
                    talkState = 16
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have 100 iron ores and royal steel.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 16 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5887) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5880) >= 100 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5887,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5880,100) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 134, 2)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 142, 2)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'skull shoulder pad') or msgcontains(msg, 'wings') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 145) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 145) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 149) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 149) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5922) >= 50 and (getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 145) == 2 or getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 149) == 2) then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me 50 holy orchids? Also have you got the skull mask respectively snake tiara?')
                    talkState = 17
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have 50 holy orchids and the skull mask respectively snake tiara.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 17 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5922) >= 50 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5922,50) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 145, 1)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 149, 1)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'skull mask') or msgcontains(msg, 'snake tiara') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 145) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 145) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 149) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 149) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,2488) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2123) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2492) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2536) >= 1 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me a medusa shield, a dragon scale mail, a ring of the sky and crown legs?')
                    talkState = 18
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have a medusa shield, a dragon scale mail, a ring of the sky and crown legs.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 18 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,2488) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2123) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2492) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2536) >= 1 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,2488,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,2123,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,2492,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,2536,1) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 145, 2)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 149, 2)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'headpiece') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 152) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 152) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 156) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 156) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5909) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5910) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5911) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5912) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5913) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5914) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5886) >= 10 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me 50 blue piece of cloth, 50 green piece of cloth, 50 red piece of cloth, 50 brown piece of cloth, 50 yellow piece of cloth, 50 white piece of cloth and 10 spider silk yarns?')
                    talkState = 19
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have 50 blue piece of cloth, 50 green piece of cloth, 50 red piece of cloth, 50 brown piece of cloth, 50 yellow piece of cloth, 50 white piece of cloth and 10 spider silk yarns.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 19 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5909) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5910) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5911) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5912) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5913) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5914) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5886) >= 10 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5909,50) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5910,50) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5911,50) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5912,50) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5913,50) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5914,50) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5886,10) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 152, 1)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 156, 1)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'katana') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 152) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 152) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 156) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 156) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5804) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5930) >= 1 and (getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 152) == 1 or getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 156) == 1) then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me a nose ring, a behemoth claw and the headpiece?')
                    talkState = 20
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have a nose ring, a behemoth claw and the headpiece.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 20 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5804) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5930) >= 1 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5804,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5930,1) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 152, 2)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 156, 2)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'beard') or msgcontains(msg, 'necklace') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 153) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 153) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 157) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 157) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5883) >= 100 and getPlayerMoney(cid) >= 20000 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me 100 ape furs and 20000 gold?')
                    talkState = 21
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have 100 ape furs and 20000 gold.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 21 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5883) >= 100 and getPlayerMoney(cid) >= 20000 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5883,100) == 0 and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,20000) then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 153, 1)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 157, 2)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'simons staff') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 153) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 153) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 157) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 157) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,6107) >= 1 and (getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 153) == 1 or getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 157) == 2) then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me Simon\'s favourite staff and the beard respectively necklace?')
                    talkState = 22
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have Simon\'s favourite staff and the beard respectively necklace.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 22 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,6107) >= 1 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,6107,1) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 153, 2)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 157, 1)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'sabre') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 151) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 151) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 155) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 155) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,6126) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,6097) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,6098) >= 100 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me 100 eye patches, 100 peg legs and 100 hooks?')
                    talkState = 23
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have 100 eye patches, 100 peg legs and 100 hooks.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 23 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,6126) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,6097) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,6098) >= 100 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,6126,100) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,6097,100) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,6098,100) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 151, 1)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 155, 1)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'sea hat') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 151) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 151) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 155) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 155) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,6099) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,6100) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,6101) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,6102) >= 1 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me Ron the Ripper\'s sabre, Deadeye Devious\' eye patch, Lethal Lissy\'s shirt, Brutus Bloodbeard\'s hat?')
                    talkState = 24
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have Ron the Ripper\'s sabre, Deadeye Devious\' eye patch, Lethal Lissy\'s shirt, Brutus Bloodbeard\'s hat.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 24 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,6099) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,6100) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,6101) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,6102) >= 1 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,6099,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,6100,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,6101,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,6102,1) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 151, 2)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 155, 2)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'voodoo mask') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 154) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 154) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 158) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 158) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,3966) >= 5 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,3967) >= 5 and (getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 154) == 2 or getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 158) == 2) then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me 5 banana staffs and 5 tribal masks and voodoo staff?')
                    talkState = 25
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have 5 banana staffs and 5 tribal masks and voodoo staff.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 25 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,3966) >= 5 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,3967) >= 5 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,3966,5) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,3967,5) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 154, 1)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 158, 1)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'voodoo staff') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 154) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 154) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 158) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 158) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,3955) >= 5 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5015) >= 1 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me 5 dworc voodoo dolls and a mandrake?')
                    talkState = 26
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have 5 dworc voodoo dolls and a mandrake.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 26 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,3955) >= 5 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5015) >= 1 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,3955,5) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5015,1) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 154, 2)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 158, 2)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'fluid belt') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 138) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 138) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 133) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 133) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5958) >= 1 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me a winning lottery ticket?')
                    talkState = 27
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have a winning lottery ticket.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 27 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5958) >= 1 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5958,1) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 138, 1)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 133, 1)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'tiara') or msgcontains(msg, 'cape') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 138) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 138) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 133) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 133) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5894) >= 70 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5911) >= 20 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5883) >= 40 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5922) >= 35 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5886) >= 10 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5881) >= 60 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5882) >= 40 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5904) >= 15 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5905) >= 30 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me 70 bat wings, 20 red pieces of cloth, 40 ape fur, 35 holy orchid, 10 spools of spider silk yarn, 60 lizard scales, 40 red dragon scales, 15 magic sulphurs and 30 vampire dusts?')
                    talkState = 28
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have 70 bat wings, 20 red pieces of cloth, 40 ape fur, 35 holy orchid, 10 spools of spider silk yarn, 60 lizard scales, 40 red dragon scales, 15 magic sulphurs and 30 vampire dusts.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 28 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5894) >= 70 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5911) >= 20 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5883) >= 40 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5922) >= 35 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5886) >= 10 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5881) >= 60 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5882) >= 40 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5904) >= 15 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5905) >= 30 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5894,70) and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5911,20) and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5883,40) and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5922,35) and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5886,10) and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5881,60) and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5882,40) and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5904,15) and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5905,30) then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 138, 2)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 133, 2)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'wand') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 141) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 141) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 130) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 130) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,2181) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2182) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2183) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2185) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2186) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2187) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2188) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2189) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2190) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2191) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5904) >= 10 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2193) >= 20 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5809) >= 1 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me all the wands and rods, 10 magic sulphors, 20 ankhs and a soul stone?')
                    talkState = 29
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have all the wands and rods, 10 magic sulphors, 20 ankhs and a soul stone.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 29 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,2181) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2182) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2183) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2185) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2186) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2187) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2188) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2189) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2190) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2191) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5904) >= 10 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,2193) >= 20 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5809) >= 1 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,2181,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,2182,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,2183,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,2185,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,2186,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,2187,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,2188,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,2189,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,2190,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,2191,1) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5904,10) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,2193,20) == 0 and doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5809,1) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 141, 1)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 130, 1)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'ferumbras') or msgcontains(msg, 'ferumbras hat') or msgcontains(msg, 'ferumbras\' hat') or msgcontains(msg, 'mage hat') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 141) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 141) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 130) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 130) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5903) >= 1 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me Ferumbrass\' hat?')
                    talkState = 30
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have Ferumbrass\' hat.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 30 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5903) >= 1 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,5903,1) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 141, 2)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 130, 2)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
     elseif msgcontains(msg, 'spear') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 251) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 251) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 252) ~= 1 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 252) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,7290) >= 5 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me 5 shards?')
                    talkState = 31
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have 5 shards.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 31 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,7290) >= 5 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,7290,5) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 251, 1)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 252, 1)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'hood') or msgcontains(msg, 'earmuffs') or msgcontains(msg, 'earmuff') then
        if isPremium(cid) then
            if getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 251) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 251) ~= 3 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 252) ~= 2 and getPlayerOutfitAddon(cid, 252) ~= 3 then
                if getPlayerItemCount(cid,7290) >= 10 then
                    selfSay('Did you bring me 10 shards?')
                    talkState = 32
                else
                    selfSay('Come back when you have 10 shards.')
                end
            else
                selfSay(addonHave)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonPremium)
        end
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talkState == 32 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,7290) >= 10 then
            if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,7290,10) == 0 then
                selfSay(addonGive)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 251, 2)
                doPlayerAddAddon(cid, 252, 2)
            end
        else
            selfSay(addonItem)
        end
        talkState = 0
    elseif msgcontains(msg, 'no') and talkState >= 1 and talkState <= 32 then
        selfSay('Ok than.')
        talkState = 0
    end
    return true
end

npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Nie jestem pewien czy zadziałają addony

Ostatnio edytowany przez rici (2007-11-18 08:16:19)

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8466/ovoj.jpg

#2 2007-11-18 08:33:42

Ustii

http://i33.tinypic.com/2v2gq5x.gif

Re: Varkhal (norsman)

Taki Varkhal wielu z pewnością się spodoba... Ale sprawia też ten kłopot, że musisz ustawić itemy z addonów do różnych potworów. Ja osobiście uwielbiam takich npc, bo varkhal sprzedający "first addon" za 5k i "second addon" za 10k mi się już dawno znudził...

zajonczek ^^
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/5179/lofl7.gifNie pomagam na gg! Tylko na forum.
http://foteka.pl/full/b158563aa4113c86316e221fcc653a62.jpg

Stopka forum

RSS